[Live-demo] [geospatial] Installing osgeo-live-vm-7.9.7z

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Fri May 2 16:02:47 PDT 2014

Usually the mirrors are all good, though something in the same country
or nearby is best. I do however recommend use of a download manager
(Firefox Downloadthemall) or wget, something that allows you to resume
the download.

Here's the one I used the other day, see the last part, it was the iweb
mirror:
http://downloads.sourceforge.net/project/osgeo-live/7.9/osgeo-live-vm-7.9.7z?r=http%3A%2F%2Flive.osgeo.org%2Fen%2Fdownload.html&ts=1398806482&use_mirror=iweb

Can you look at the properties of the download and see if it lists the
true url, which has the mirror in it so we can report it/test it?