[Live-demo] reporting shellShock bug in OSgeo Live

Matthias Streulens Geomajas matthias.streulens at geomajas.org
Thu Nov 20 03:37:11 PST 2014

It's also indeed true that the bash bug is in version 8.0 of the live dvd.
As this is a packaged ISO, BEFORE the bash bug was detected.

Best to do is a sudo apt-get update and sudo apt-get dist-upgrade after
installing the release as packages are not updated since release of the
live dvd.
Note that the GIS installed packages also will be updated.

Kind regards,
Matthias