[Live-demo] OSGeoLive 8.5 status: Nightly

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Fri Nov 21 14:28:50 PST 2014

Johan,

If it's ready to go into Ubuntugis then do it (coordinate with the
Ubuntugis team). Once its there then we would copy it to the OSGeoLive
ppa. Our preference is to always simply copy from Ubuntugis, we only
have a separate PPA so we can lock the version at the beta stage to
avoid breaks with last minute updates.