[Live-demo] Giving presentation locally on OSGeo Live.

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sat Oct 18 03:29:27 PDT 2014

Hi Bob,
Great to hear that you are giving a presentation. Are you able to
provide details for our OSGeo-Live history page:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_History

Re content of your presentation. If you wish to discuss OSGeo-Live
history (and principles behind a successful Open Source projects), you
might want to draw upon:
http://cameronshorter.blogspot.com.au/2011/06/memoirs-of-cat-herder-coordinating.html