[Live-demo] Dual boot and Hyper-V

RicardoMS ricardo_7205 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 17 13:20:00 PDT 2014

Hi,

I'm using Hyper-V 6.3 on Windows 8.1, but I don't thing the problem is about
being to knew for Hyper-V. I have Ubuntu 14.04.1 as VM in Hyper-V and as
dual boot and I have Lubuntu 14.04.1 as Hyper-V VM too. They're both working
for at least 3 months.

It is strange, because it should work as VM and boot. It must be something
missing related with the ISO. Or it can be related with UNetbootin, but I
always used it. I'm going to try UUI and I will try to the internet trick
too.

Thank you,

Ricardo Silva