[Live-demo] present OSGeo live at Foss4G

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 12:14:36 PDT 2015

On 24/04/2015 11:48 pm, Luca Delucchi wrote:
> On 24 April 2015 at 15:23, Johan Van de Wauw <johan.vandewauw at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Luca,
>>
>> I won't be present, so please submit !
>>
> done, as coauthor I put "OSGeoLive contributors" ;-)

Well done.
Luca, one thing which we often do with conferences is approach the Local
Organising Committee and invite one of them to co-present OSGeo-Live,
and also request to have it presented early in the program, possibly as
a plenary.
OSGeo-Live is effectively a lightning foss4g conference, and helps
delegates work out what session they will attend further on in the
conference.
Would you be ok with me approaching the foss4g organisors and suggesting
this?

--
Cameron Shorter,
Software and Data Solutions Manager