[Live-demo] R Studio on OSGeo Live

Robin Lovelace rob00x at gmail.com
Sat Aug 22 14:47:26 PDT 2015

Hi Cameron (cc all)

Many thanks for the fast reply - I'll check that out and try to do it
through the formal channels, perhaps with some pointers from Barry :-)

To reply to your question, yes the R Project Overview and Quickstart
should be extended to also cover RStudio.

I've spoken to Barry Rowlingson who wrote this and he's encouraging me
to get involved.

This seems to be the file I'll need to modify:
https://github.com/OSGeo/OSGeoLive-doc/blob/master/en/quickstart/R_quickstart.rst

That documentation mission is the easy part for me - getting the install
script together will be the challenge - one I'm up for!

All the best,

Robin