[Live-demo] translation status

Ko Nagase nagase at georepublic.co.jp
Wed Aug 26 03:29:40 PDT 2015

Hi list,

Sorry, I may miss something about OSGeo Live translation,
but does Github repository(https://github.com/OSGeo/OSGeoLive-doc )
already become a new master repository for OSGeo Live translation ?

The following wiki explains that Subversion is the master repository
for translation.
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Translate
But Subversion repository's latest commit log is a bit old (rev.12476
2015-07-13),
although Github repository's commit log is very recent.
https://github.com/OSGeo/OSGeoLive-doc/commits/master

Regards,

Ko