[Live-demo] [Ica-osgeo-labs] Call for EGU 2016 short course - OSGeo-Live

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 10:50:37 PST 2015

Hi Raffaele,
I'm interested from an OSGeo-Live perspective, in regards to the
generation and collection of material for the course, such that it can
be incorporated as part of the OSGeo-Live project.

What are your thoughts on the material generated?
Are you wanting to make it generally available under an Open License?
Are you considering basing upon OSGeo-Live Quickstarts?

Warm regards,
Cameron

On 1/12/2015 8:37 pm, Raffaele Albano wrote:
> Dear all,
> in the last weeks, it is emerging the possibility for OSGeo group to
> propose a short course at EGU (European Geosciences Union) General
> Assembly 2016 in Vienna (17-22th April). The course of approximately
> 90 minutes should be based on OSGeo Live package. It could ba a great
> possibility to disseminate the OSGeo approach in EGU community.
> This email is a call to search for who willing this workshop. Hence,
> we ask to receive candidatures of persons that  can be in person at
> EGU16 to take the course.
> Yours,
> Raffaele
> --
> Raffaele Albano
> Eng PhD
>
> Research Associate - University of Basilicata
>
> CoFounder - Wat-TUBE Spinoff
>
> NH ECS Raprs - European Geosciences Union
>
> email. _raffaele.albano85 at gmail.com <mailto:raffaele.albano85 at gmail.com>_
> nome skype: albano.raffaele <mailto:raffaele.albano at wat-tube.it>

Cameron Shorter,
Software and Data Solutions Manager