[Live-demo] Submit new project - GPlates

John Cannon john.cannon at sydney.edu.au
Thu Dec 3 18:34:30 PST 2015

Hi all,

We have decided to wait until the next OSGeo-Live release 10.0 (starting May 2016) as this will better fit in with our OSGeo incubation plans to start opening up development (and it fits in better with our development schedule).

May I ask what objectives we should aim for in terms of "open development" to ensure we meet the requirements in time for OSGeo-Live 10.0 ?

As part of the OSGeo incubation process will be following its requirements (http://www.osgeo.org/incubator - in particular the Project Graduation Checklist). But I just want to get a heads up on which parts of that are needed for OSGeo-Live.

Regards,
John