[Live-demo] Starting the build process for OSGeo-Live 9.5 - pyWPS

Ian Edwards iedwards.pub at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 06:04:48 PST 2015

Hi Cameron, Angelos,

I've forwarded to Jachym as the principal project owner for PyWPS in
incubation <https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Labs:_PyWPS#PyWPS_Incubation>.

In case it is useful, PyWPS used to be included on OSGeo Live:
http://wiki.rsg.pml.ac.uk/pywps/Main_Page#For_the_ones_in_a_hurry

Jachym - I think we discussed a couple of years ago the possibility of
having a PyWPS demonstration using the python Iris library that is also on
the disc.  I'd be interested in helping make this happen.

--
Ian Edwards