[Live-demo] Starting the build process for OSGeo-Live 9.5 - pyWPS

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 10:19:02 PST 2015

Guys,

during our latest discussion, it's highly embarrassing situation, but
simply did not have harddrive big enough, to test PyWPS on osgeo-live :-/
Time has changed, now I (and other members of the community) do not have
enough time to get it up and as Luis pointed out, we batter dedicate our
resources to PyWPS-4 rather to pout PyWPS-3 on OSGeo-Live what requires
some time too.

I may not make it to the next release, but  I hope to find some time during
Christmas

Thanks for your support, we definitely want to be on OSGeo-Live, we just
better focus on the software, then on marketing for the moment.

And we are continuing to discuss and make some steps for future fundraising,
which should make thinks easier for the future.

Thanks

Jachym

ne 13. 12. 2015 v 17:04 odesílatel Tom Kralidis <tomkralidis at gmail.com>