[Live-demo] Starting build cycle for OSGeo-Live 9.5 - istSOS

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 11:43:26 PST 2015

Hi Maxi,
Would you mind copying the text from the attached application into a
plain text email (formatting is ok).
This is so that it will be picked up by email archives.

I will respond officially to the plain text email.
(I have read your application, and think that istSOS addresses the key
criteria for OSGeo-Live projects and would be an excellent addition to
OSGeo-Live).

Warm regards, Cameron