[Live-demo] OSGeo-Live project not getting picked up by OpenHub

Angelos Tzotsos gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com
Sat Dec 19 03:29:49 PST 2015

On 12/19/2015 04:50 AM, Cameron Shorter wrote:
> Hi Angelos,
> OpenHub seems to have stalled loading OSGeo-Live project's metrics.[1]
> I'm wondering if this might be because it has the wrong git URL?
> (Please forgive my low git expertise).
>
> I suspect we need to update the git source from:
> git://github.com/OSGeo/OSGeoLive.git to
> https://github.com/OSGeo/OSGeoLive and
> https://github.com/OSGeo/OSGeoLive-doc [2]
> If this is correct, I have permissions to update OpenHub?
>
> [1] http://live.osgeo.org/en/metrics.html
> [2] https://www.openhub.net/p/OSGeo-Live/enlistments

Hi Cameron,

When I changed the url from svn to git I had provided the https url. It
seems that OpenHub replaces it with the git url for convenience (the
git:// url is valid).
The Activity section in OpenHub seems ok. I added the documentation code
repository. I am not sure if OpenHub will combine the 2 code repositories...

Best,
Angelos

--
Angelos Tzotsos, PhD