[Live-demo] Invitation for OSGeo-Live workshop at FOSS4G Europe

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 14:17:58 PST 2015

OSGeo-Live team, and OSGeo Education community,

As per below, OSGeo-Live has been invited to put together an OSGeo-Live
workshop at FOSS4G-EU.
I see this as a good opportunity to build workshop material that can be
used by multiple conferences, and kept up to date with each OSGeo-Live
release.

I'd be interested to hear discussed on:

1. What ideas do people have about what should be included in an
OSGeo-Live workshop? What material do people have already which we can
build upon? (We have a starting point with our presentation:
http://live.osgeo.org/en/presentation/index.html )

2. Who would be interested in helping to create the workshop material?

3. Who will be at FOSS4G-EU and would be willing to help present such a
workshop?

4. Are there other events which people are aware of which would want to
make use of such workshop material once created.