[Live-demo] Who will be at FOSDEM?

Johan Van de Wauw johan.vandewauw at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 06:25:53 PST 2015

On Mon, Jan 19, 2015 at 2:38 PM, Francesco P. Lovergine
<frankie at debian.org> wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 01, 2014 at 10:21:40PM +0100, Johan Van de Wauw wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I know that at least Bas (Couwenberg) and I will be going to FOSDEM[1]
>> 31 january-1 february in Brussels (Belgium). Since this year there
>> will be both a geospatial devroom [1] and a distributions devroom [2],
>> it may be an ideal timing for having a Debian GIS - OSGeo live
>> meeting.
>>

> /me too, sorry for the late answer, I was not sure of having the possibility
> to join the meeting.

Great news!

Actually, just a few minutes ago my talk on debian gis -osgeolive was
finally scheduled:
https://fosdem.org/2015/schedule/event/from_debian_gis_to_osgeo_live_and_back/

Anyone still hesitating to come, if hotel cost is an issue, you could
stay in my house (though I recommend staying closer to the venue, I
live at 1h driving from the event and my kids may wake you up at night
:-) )

Cheers!
Johan