[Live-demo] Help with version & license of documentation

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sat Jan 24 20:01:16 PST 2015

Hi Bala,
The :Version: tag refers to the version of OSGeo-Live that the
documentation describes. With this realease, it should be osgeo-live8.5.
This tag is not actively being used any more, and at some point I expect
we will stop using it. However, for the moment, set it to osgeo-live8.5

--
Cameron Shorter,
Software and Data Solutions Manager