[Live-demo] OpenLayers 3 Project Overview and Quickstart overview

Antonio Santiago asantiagop at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 04:32:03 PST 2015

Hi Cameron,
the sample code is fine. MapQuest accepts a 'layer' param which may be
'osm' meaning the provided tiles are based in OSM info.

Some mistakes I found, probably when I wrote the docs:

* mobile clients which *users* modern browser technologies -> Must be "uses"
* In the case of *vector layers*, its *sources* read vector -> Must be
"source"
* over the map, when a *featured* is added -> Must be "feature"

Cheers.

On Wed, Jan 28, 2015 at 11:39 AM, Cameron Shorter <cameron.shorter at gmail.com

--