[Live-demo] OSGeo-Live Cesium docs?

Balasubramaniam Natarajan bala150985 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 23:07:10 PST 2015

On Wed, Jan 28, 2015 at 4:03 PM, Cameron Shorter <cameron.shorter at gmail.com>
wrote:

> The Quickstart is ok, but still feels a bit light. I suspect there is more
> someone could do with the Quickstart, like loading layers or a KML file,
> and then doing a fly through of a 3D loaded layer.
>
> Is this something that could be looked into for this release? Otherwise
> maybe update for the next OSGeo-Live release.

I have added a couple of demo’s which shows the terrain rendering
capability and tracking satellite capability of Cesium.  I also noticed
that you had removed the steps to install Cesium. Does it mean that Cesium
will already be installed in the live iso which is going to get downloaded ?

--
Regards,
Balasubramaniam Natarajan