[Live-demo] OSGeo-Live Presentation at AGIT Salzburg this week

Brian M Hamlin maplabs at light42.com
Mon Jul 6 13:54:39 PDT 2015

Hi Astrid !

  no github !!!  please, git yes, Github.com NO
  thanks in advance
   --Brian

On Mon, 06 Jul 2015 20:24:48 +0200, Astrid Emde  wrote:

       Hello,

I will make a presentation about OSGeo-Live in Salzburg at Agit this
week.

(at Friday 10.7.2015 http://agit.at/programm?id=104)

I will use the presentation from:
http://adhoc.osgeo.osuosl.org/livedvd/docs//de/presentation/index.html#/
(german version of the en presenation

And I would like to add information about the upcoming 9.0 release.

Thinks I would like to mention for 9.0 version:
* will be released at FOSS4G in Seoul, Korea in September 2015.
* we moved to github
* 64 bit will be available
* new Software?
* .. anything else

I would like to ask you whether there are other thinks worth mentioning.

PS: Looking forward to see you in Como.
Best regards

Astrid

Brian M Hamlin