[Live-demo] Desktop candidate

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 04:48:17 PDT 2015

Hi Brian,
I defer to your final call on background images, you haven't failed us yet.
I do like the idea of being topical with the images, such as Astrid's
suggestion of drawing inspiration from Pluto images, or maybe using a
Korean theme, in line with FOSS4G - Korea.

I wonder whether the yin/yang circles of the Korean flag could be mixed
cleverly with the OSGeo circular shape? Maybe adopt the red/blue from
the flag and apply to the OSGeo-Logo, or OSGeo-Live Logo?

Or maybe draw upon an image of a traditional Korean temple or landscape,
(possibly washed out to one colour)?