[Live-demo] USB costs/reimbursment.

Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Mon Mar 2 10:36:47 PST 2015

All,

I would like to be able to request a 100 or so at a time, whenever we get low < 25-30 ??  Related to the building of the USB's we've found it very convenient to be able to re-write them between versions, which doesn't negate having that done already.  We always seem to have 10-20 of them from the previous release that we end up repurposing for the newer version.

For the groups information, we're able to get them for < $5.oo per, locally, for a 8gig USB, but we do the labeling (one side our logo, one side OSGeo's) and loading on our own.

Bobb