[Live-demo] Invitation for OSGeo-Live workshop at FOSS4G Europe

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 00:50:33 PDT 2015

Hi Siki,
I can see there is a lesson for us to ensure that we organise ourselves
sooner. Hopefully we will have an opportunity to submit an OSGeo-Live
workshop next year, and next time will be more prompt.

Great to hear that OSGeo-Live is still getting used with the other
workshops.

Regards,
Cameron

>>> http://live.osgeo.org