[Live-demo] [Ica-osgeo-labs] OpenSensorHub

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Sat Mar 28 22:23:41 PDT 2015

Hi Chris,

Thanks for this info. I can see this project adding value to many research bids that colleagues are working on.  In addition to Charlie's NSF bid (and congrats to Charlie for getting green signal from NSF to submit full proposal), there are also H2020 bids that European colleagues are planning  in Urban, Environmental themes.

So we will be in contact on this.

Best wishes,

Suchith