[Live-demo] Problem with mounting shared folder in OsgeoLive 8.5

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Wed May 13 16:11:34 PDT 2015

Slight update, I think Johan's method works now because virtualbox is
distributed differently.

There used to be a Community Edition (Open Source) and a free for
private/academic use version.

Now the main program is Open Source GPLv2 and there is an add-on Oracle
VM VirtualBox Extension Pack

So maybe we should update the instructions to use apt-get installable
packages for guest additions, or even a double click script to make it
easy for new users.