[Live-demo] OSGeo-Live 9.0 Volunteer!

Carolina Arias Muñoz krolinarias at gmail.com
Thu May 21 06:46:43 PDT 2015

Hello Everyone

My name Carolina Arias, I am a PhD student in geomatics @Politecnico di
Milano
My research activity is focused on Spatial Data Infrastructures and
geospatial web services using FOSS4G, specially now I am exploring the
subject of Big geo-data management, from storing to visualisation using
FOSS GIS software, integrating data from disparate sources. I am a charter
member of OSGeo and a
member of the organizing commitee of FOSS4G europe this year, specifically
the water track (http://europe.foss4g.org/)

I use the OSGeo live demo for testing some FOSS4G projects ( Geonode,
Rasdaman, OpenLayers3... etc) and* I want to contribute to the release of
the OSGeo-Live 9.0 version, so I'm offering as a volunteer, *maybe doing
some comprehensive testing (going through the quickstarts and either take
new screenshots, or recommend how they should be improved) or joining a
translation team*. *I'll try to join today's meeting on the IRC to speak
more about it.

Regards,

*___________________________________________________________________*

*Carolina Arias Muñoz*
PhD Student

FOSS4G-Europe 2015 * europe.foss4g.org/2015 * @foss4ge *

Free and Open Source Software for Geospatial - Como, Italy

15-17 July 2015

Politecnico di Milano
Via Valleggio 11 - 22100 COMO (ITALIA)
Ufficio: +39 031 3327564