[Live-demo] [Ica-osgeo-labs] Looking for Web-GIS syllabi

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Wed May 27 15:31:27 PDT 2015

Hi Jorge, others,
One thing which would be very valuable would be to align development of
GIS training material with the OSGeo-Live build process. Probably
incorporate training material in the documentation at:
http://live.osgeo.org

This could be collaboratively developed and continually updated by both
project teams, training institutes, and our existing teams of translators.

Jorge, it looks like you have a good start on this. I'd be interested to
see how we could link with OSGeo-Live.

Warm Regards, Cameron