[Live-demo] Fwd: [Projects] update your project's FOSS4G banner

Jim Klassen jklassen at sharedgeo.org
Mon Nov 2 09:14:00 PST 2015

Ah, I see.  We ended up separating out the GeoMoose project website from
the software documentation website to deal with things like this and
also that news items, project procedures, etc. are inherently versioned
separately from the software.  Otherwise we technically had to release a
new version of the software (at least in git) to announce that we'd be
at a conference, even when there was no technical change to the code or
docs.