[Live-demo] Submit New Project - MapIgniter2

Marco Afonso mafonso333 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 28 03:45:26 PST 2015

Hi all,

I realised that the exclusion o MapIgniter2 was based on giving a lot of
weight to 1 criteria (project's comunity).

Let me make two important questions:
1. Whats are the weights of each criteria? (You can even create a formula
based on criteria weights).
2. Would it be more democratic and fair the project admission, using a
voting system?

Thanks :)

>>> http://live.osgeo.org