[Live-demo] OSGeo-Live and WorldWind

Daniel Kastl daniel at georepublic.de
Sun Nov 29 14:26:36 PST 2015

Hi Cameron,

I think with the forum you misread the latest activity as the 2 posts
you mention are flagged as "sticky" and therefore remained at the top of
the form threads.
The "What's News" tab seems to list the recent activity in a more
understandable way:
http://forum.worldwindcentral.com/activity.php?s=0b55651407522df569248e8cf058c086

Best redards,
Daniel