[Live-demo] Discussing i3geo on OSGeo-Live

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 11:51:27 PST 2015

Hi Moretti,
The process for joining OSGeo-Live is explained here:
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Disc#How_to_add_a_project_to_OSGeoLive

The first step is to send an email to the OSGeo-Live email list,
answering the application questions, which helps us assess whether the
project is a good match for OSGeo-Live.

Ideally, it would be great if you could send such an email within the
next week so that we have time to process it.

Warm regards, Cameron