[Live-demo] Submit New Project - MapIgniter2

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 12:22:19 PST 2015

<resending - seems my last email was too big>

Hi Bob,
I like your "Rookie" idea for OSGeo-Live. Something similar to the
"Debian Unstable release".
I also suspect it would be reasonably easy to implement a
OSGeo-Live-Bleeding-Edge, which will accept almost any project prepared
to join.

Maybe this is something we can consider for the next release.

--
Cameron Shorter,
Software and Data Solutions Manager