[Live-demo] Running OSGeo-Live in Apache VCL

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 12:42:46 PDT 2015

Hi Vaclav,
Once you have worked things out, I suggest capturing information for
others as well.
Probably at least update or extend:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Virtual_Machine

And if you have a reliable process you are prepared to maintain long
term, then maybe update or create a new Quickstart:
http://live.osgeo.org/en/quickstart/virtualization_quickstart.html

These review pages might also be worth looking at:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Disc#Review
If you think they need updating then lets talk about it on this list.

Warm regards, Cameron

--
Cameron Shorter,
Software and Data Solutions Manager