[Live-demo] pgRouting

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 04:07:18 PDT 2016

Hi Vicky,
If you would like to add a new project to OSGeo Live, could you please
start by answering the questions at the link below (assuming the project
is mature enough to join OSGeo-Live and fits with our OSGeo-Live goals).

https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Disc#How_to_add_a_project_to_OSGeoLive

Warm regards, Cameron

On 29/04/2016 4:07 am, Brian M Hamlin wrote:

> Hi Vicky -
>
>   thanks for the "heads up" .. FYI the Live is released twice a year,
> so the next version 10.0 will be some months away..
>
> If you or one of your team would like to contribute to the Live,
> please take a look at the install scripts ..
>
> the official repository for OSGeo-Live is mirrored on GitHub.com
>
>     https://github.com/OSGeo/OSGeoLive
>
> take a look around there, you should be able to see the
> pgRouting-related items fairly quickly,
>
> and post to the list if you have specific questions..
>
>  best regards from Berkeley, California
>
> On Thu, 28 Apr 2016 13:02:45 -0500, Vicky Vergara
> <vicky at georepublic.de> wrote:
>
>     Hello,
>     We made the following releases
>     osm2pgrouting 2.1.0
>     pgRouting 2.2.2   <-latest micro
>     I don't know what to do to have osm2pgrouting packaged
>
>     maybe you can guide me on that.
>
>     And also, for the bonn FOSS4G we would like to have them in the
>     the live-demo,
>     Vicky
>
>     --
>
>     Georepublic UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
>     Salzmannstraße 44,
>     81739 München, Germany
>
>     Vicky Vergara
>     Operations Research
>
>     eMail: vicky at georepublic.de <http://georepublic.de>
>     Web:https://georepublic.info
>
>     Tel: +49 (089) 4161 7698-1
>     Fax: +49 (089) 4161 7698-9
>
>     Commercial register: Amtsgericht München, HRB 181428
>     CEO: Daniel Kastl

>     <../hwebmail/services/go.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Flive.osgeo.org>
>     http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Disc
>     <../hwebmail/services/go.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwiki.osgeo.org%2Fwiki%2FLive_GIS_Disc>
>

> --
> Brian M Hamlin
> OSGeo California Chapter
> blog.light42.com