[Live-demo] Contributor agreement

Ben Caradoc-Davies ben at transient.nz
Tue Dec 6 13:53:59 PST 2016

Cameron,

I am unable to give personal guarantees, nor enter into agreements on
behalf of unknown future entities.

Before making contributions in any other capacity, I will first email an
updated contributor agreement to this list. Contributions on behalf of
Transient Software Limited can be recognised by the email address
<ben at transient.nz> in the Author field of git commits.

Kind regards,
Ben.

--