[Live-demo] Review of istSOS Project Overview

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 20:06:54 PST 2016

Hi Milan,
I've reviewed the Project Overview in detail, and Quickstart briefly.
I've made a few minor changes to wording, corrected a broken link,
removed the bold formatting in a few places (as I felt it made the text
harder to read and didn't look elegant). Interested to hear your thoughts?

I've pushed the changes to:
https://github.com/OSGeo/OSGeoLive-doc/pull/59

Warm regards, Cameron