[Live-demo] VM startup option request, add in Network checker.

Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Wed Feb 17 12:05:19 PST 2016

Angelos,

I was thinking something like:

“No network has been configured”

Assuming an easy check of the Network is possible in an automated way.  Then maybe a link to the wifi docs at the end?

We did some testing from a guest laptop in secured wifi office setting.  Most new users will likely try something like this in their office for example, and it’s not obvious that the network needs to be managed upon first start up.  I agree that a DHCP setup is likely to work just fine out of the box.  Shooting at the lowest common denominator here unfortunately.

bobb