[Live-demo] Submit new project - NASA WorldWind

Angelos Tzotsos gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 09:13:07 PST 2016

Hi Gabriele,

Thank you for picking up this task.

For the install script, can you please provide a pull request here:
https://github.com/OSGeo/OSGeoLive/tree/master/bin
Proposed script name: install_worldwind.sh

Also, you can issue a pull request for the documentation here:
https://github.com/OSGeo/OSGeoLive-doc

In order to accept the pull requests, you will need to confirm that you
will comply with our license guidelines:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Disc#Git_migration

Best,
Angelos

On Mon, Jan 4, 2016 at 8:07 PM, Gabriele Prestifilippo <
gabrieleprestifilippo at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear all,
>

> I'm writing here on behalf of Patrick Hogan's suggestion, to propose the
> inclusion of NASA World Wind in the next OSGeo release (
> http://goworldwind.org/ and http://webworldwind.org/).
>
> I've been asked to fulfill the requirements from the Wiki, and I created
> the scripts for the project and prepared the documentations.
>
> Let me know what else is needed to proceed.
>

> Best regards,
>
> Gabriele Prestifilippo

Angelos Tzotsos, PhD
OSGeo Charter Member