[Live-demo] Submit new project - NASA WorldWind

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 03:29:18 PST 2016

Ok,
I'll rephase "requirement" to "/strongly request/ the version of World
Wind Web installed on OSGeo-Live be allocated a version number", for the
reasons listed below.
Gabriele, do you think this is achievable?

I think I'm safe in saying that using version numbers is in line with
best practice software engineering, and one of the indications of
project maturity we wish to encourage.

Cheers, Cameron

--
Cameron Shorter,