[Live-demo] Review of istSOS Project Overview

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 13:54:34 PST 2016

Hi Maxi,
I've reviewed your istSOS Project Overview which is attached.
Have you put this into git yet? If not, I suggest you do.
Overall, it looks to be in pretty good shape.
I've tweaked some of the syntax, and made some comments. Look for "..
Cameron comment:"
My key comment is that the images are too large, which makes the layout
look bad.

Could you please review my suggestions, and if ok, please include into
your git commit.

Warm regards,
Cameron Shorter