[Live-demo] OSGeo-Live metrics going public in next release.

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 02:53:34 PST 2016

Thanks Brad for the suggestion.
For the problem you describe with OpenHub not reading the fossil version
system, how about using fossil->git mirroring, then ask OpenHub to read
the git mirror? It seems to be possible according to this blog post:
http://blog.fraggod.net/2011/05/02/fossil-to-git-export-and-mirroring.html

--
Cameron Shorter,
Software and Data Solutions Manager