[Live-demo] Geo4All branding on OSGeo-Live?

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Mon Jul 11 22:25:50 PDT 2016

Also a simple idea to get more volunteers for the documentation, translation is that each lab send a personalised message to thier students introducing OSGeo live and welcoming volunteers for documentation extention, translators etc.

Cameron - if you can send a draft mail for this (highlighting key projects that need this urgently) and we will get all our lab coordinators to send this out through thier university/department networks. Thanks.

Suchith