[Live-demo] Chair for Project Management Committee for OSGeo-Live

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 16:00:46 PDT 2016

Brian, Alex, Angelos,
Welcome to our new OSGeo-Live PSC. (Hamish hasn't responded, and I think
it inappropriate to include him on the PSC without him accepting).

We need to pick a committee chair. The only difference between a chair
and a normal member is they have 1.5 votes to act as a tie breaker in
voting.

I'd like to nominate Angelos for this role.

+1 Cameron

I'll start another email thread to discuss populating the PSC with new
members.

--
Cameron Shorter,
Software and Data Solutions Manager