[Live-demo] your OSM call

mbranco2 mbranco2 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 02:15:19 PDT 2016

Hi Cameron,

following your hint I've just subscribed to the OSGeo FOSS4G LiveDVD list,
and I'm going to begin the first "homework" (a project overview doc
introducing OSM).
I'm a sw programmer (R language), and lately I'm working on projects
related to geospatial data processing.
I'm a member of the OSM community and use several OSM-related tools, and
I'm very interested to expand my knowledge about geospatial software; I
think that helping here it's a good place to achieve my goal.

Ciao a tutti !

  Marco