[Live-demo] Rasdaman version on OSGeo-Live - probably need to revert to older version

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 11:51:44 PST 2016

Angelos, Alex, Peter,

If the latest rasdaman fix doesn't work, I suggest that we will need to
revert to the version on the last release. Our OSGeo-Live release
candidate is due out in 3 days [1].

We have had a bad track record getting latest releases of rasdaman
working on OSGeo-Live, with us usually working on trying to get the
latest rasdaman working right at the last moment.

Rasdaman team, do you have any suggestions on how we can improve this?
Should we aim to get Rasdaman working earlier in the release cycle?
Should we only take long term releases of rasdaman, which have proved to
be stable? Something else?

Warm regards, Cameron

[1]
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kO6zzmLFfprZGgp5x7Sjwi-EVN6NTGDR4KXvFVtNpR0/edit?hl=en_GB#gid=0