[Live-demo] Motion: merge GSoC-2015 PR

Angelos Tzotsos gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 01:09:10 PST 2016

Hi Cameron,

In order to check the latest status of the notebooks try this from a
terminal within the running iso:

$ cd /home/user/jupyter/notebooks
$ git pull origin

Then start the notebooks and check again.
There have been many changes from Massimo which should be taken into
account.

Best,
Angelos

Angelos Tzotsos, PhD