[Live-demo] IPy PR 7 -- SciTools four intro notebooks

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 14:47:40 PDT 2016

I'm anticipating there to be a focus on Notebooks for OSGeo-Live 10.0.
It would be great to have a number of prominent notebook authors, such
as Richard Hattersly appears to be, to join us.

Brian,
Maybe you would like to approach Richard and inviting him to join our
conversation.

Warm regards, Cameron