[Live-demo] Kicking of OSGeo-Live 10.0 build process - this will be a big one

Angelos Tzotsos gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com
Tue May 10 08:32:05 PDT 2016

Hi all,

The core C stack is now available in our nightly ppa.
https://launchpad.net/~osgeolive/+archive/ubuntu/nightly/+packages

I will now focus on the main build script (project installer scripts
will be disabled for now and reviewed one by one after we have a working
build process).

Best,
Angelos

Angelos Tzotsos, PhD