[Live-demo] netCDF4 libs

Johan Van de Wauw johan.vandewauw at gmail.com
Tue May 10 23:06:26 PDT 2016

On Wed, May 11, 2016 at 7:52 AM, Sebastiaan Couwenberg
<sebastic at xs4all.nl> wrote:
> On 05/11/2016 05:50 AM, Brian M Hamlin wrote:
>>   How can I check the versions of the netCDF stack as things progress ?

Brian,

As a non-netCDF user, I wonder if the changes to the netCDF stack are
interesting enough to port to ubuntugis/osgeo live. In my opinion
package with a lot of reverse dependencies should only be added to the
PPA if there is a clear benefit. Otherwise we are much more likely to
get conflicts when combining with other sources.

Kind Regards,
Johan