[Live-demo] PyWPS application

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Fri May 13 18:07:20 PDT 2016

Hi Tom and PyWPS community,

As discussed on IRC today, and with votes online, we have the following
votes re including PyWPS on OSGeoLive:
Cameron Shorter +1
Johan Van de Wauw +1
Angelos Tzotsos +1
Brian Hamlin +1

No negative votes.

I officially declare that PyWPS be invited to join OSGeo-Live.
Assuming you can get everything working, and all docs are up to date,
then we'd love to see PyWPS on OSGeo-Live 10.0

Welcome!

--
Cameron Shorter,
Software and Data Solutions Manager